Self-love is the best tool to improve the confidence level in a person. Similarly, when there is no self-love it can break a life too. Self-love is appreciating oneself it may be either positive or negative happenings to them. Self-love means accepting oneself at that very fine moment. Some people hate themselves for being failed in their life, body shaming that they are overweight, too bony, too black all these negative thoughts make them to hate themselves.
Whatever the society speaks about their failure or their physical appearance they should have the tendency to love themselves and say themselves a kind and loving affirmations. Love should start within themselves to take care of their own needs and to deserve what they need in their love. Self-love improves our physical and psychological well-being. To spread love to others we must start loving ourselves. Self-love is the best.
HOW TO PRACTICE SELF-LOVE?
- Talk to ur ownself by standing in front of the mirror
- Say a kind affirmation words to urself. For eg. I love myself, I look beautiful, I am stronger
- Celebrate the success and failure whatever maybe
- Trust yourself
- Inhale the positive thoughts and exhale the negative thoughts by regular meditation
- Learn the art of forgiving ourselves.
- Set boundaries to ourself
Start loving oneself and find a change in our physical and mental health.